October Illustrations in Glamour Magazine
Above are some illustrations I did for the (October) Glamour List. Here are the one’s illustrated:

1. “Who is Mike, and what is his name doing there?”
  2. “Focus on her eyes, focus on her eyes, focus on her…oh, forget it.”
  3. “That web-cam didn’t begin to do her justice”
  4. “Please don’t put on that baggy t-shirt”

Here’s one that was rejected in favor of the one above with the star under the eye girl:
Oct Glamour Mag reject

Here they are in the magazine:
illos in the mag

On the page after the Glamour list there’s an Obama and McCain “rate their own do’s & don’ts”. There’s a picture of Obama in a bathing suit. Looking good, he is.

If you have not checked out Joanna’s (of Cup of Joe fame) new Glamour blog Smitten, you must!!

9 Responses to Glamour Magazine October: My illustrations for “10 Things He’s Thinking When You’re Naked”

1. joanna goddard September 7, 2008 at 7:22 pm #

thank you for the link love — AND I ADORE YOUR ILLUSTRATIONS!!! congrats! they are amazing.

2. Samantha Hahn September 7, 2008 at 7:26 pm #

Thanks Joanna, I think you are utterly delightful and that shines through in your interests, writing, and what you choose to post about. I’m a fan and will be following both blogs of course!

Let’s get coffee someday soon or go to Bird or an opening or something along those lines…

I’m sure you are loving your new love nest…co-habiting is the best right?!

3. Sarah September 8, 2008 at 6:31 pm #

Great illustrations for a cute article! Congrats on being published!

4. Samantha Hahn September 8, 2008 at 7:07 pm #

Thanks Sarah! I was thrilled to do such a fun job.

5. Samantha Hahn September 8, 2008 at 8:19 pm #

Wow Sarah. I loove your site!!

6. jen September 11, 2008 at 3:34 pm #

I just was reading this last night and thought how great the illustrations were, and it’s you! I knew they looked familar!

7. Samantha Hahn September 11, 2008 at 4:10 pm #

That’s so cool Jen!! I’m so happy you liked them in print! I’m so excited to be doing them. It’s a dream come true. Thanks so much for the compliment.

8. yasmine September 29, 2008 at 12:10 pm #

oh these are my favourite ones samantha!

9. samanthahahn September 29, 2008 at 12:37 pm #

Thanks Yasmine!!!! I just finished the ones for Nov. and Dec. so I’ll post eventually….hope you are all unpacked?