Can you guess who this is? + Skinny LaMinx’s newest tea towels!!

Can you guess who this is

I’ll give you a hint as to who this is (the answer is at the bottom of the post), she would love Heather Moore’s (of Skinny LaMinx) newest tea towels:
Skinny La Minx new tea towels

Aren’t they incredible. Heather wrote to tell me about them and I could not resist posting. The design is called LAVA. It’s based on Heather’s cutout of mid-century West German ceramic pots and jugs and is available in Hot lava and in Petrol blue here:
Skinny LaMinx shop on etsy.

Here‘s where I’ve gushed about Heather before.

Ok did you guess who that bathing beauty is?….Drum roll…..Martha Stewart. I found her on Fabulon.

8 Responses to Can you guess who this is? + Skinny LaMinx’s newest tea towels!!

1. yasmine September 17, 2008 at 12:09 am #

ah. she’s beauty and brains, that woman.

2. Samantha Hahn September 17, 2008 at 5:08 am #

I know it!!!!

How was your move?

3. amy September 17, 2008 at 12:21 pm #

NO WAY!

4. yasmine September 17, 2008 at 12:34 pm #

well, for moving 3 blocks away, it was quite an ordeal. let’s just say i’m glad last week’s over 😛

5. samanthahahn September 17, 2008 at 1:35 pm #

I know Amy! Isn’t it hard to believe! She’s hotsa matotsa…who would have thought the girl in that photo would have a towel line in Kmart?!

6. samanthahahn September 17, 2008 at 1:37 pm #

Yasmine, moving is such a major pain. You still had to pack everything up regardless of the short distance. The good thing is, you’ll get to re-organize. I always wind up throwing lots of junk away and starting fresh!!! Gooooood luck!

7. Jackie September 17, 2008 at 4:46 pm #

where can I buy your prints? Love them

8. Samantha Hahn September 17, 2008 at 5:02 pm #

Oh Jackie, thank you so much!! I used to have an etsy shop but I got too busy with work and projects to maintain it. Little Paper Planes will be carrying my prints soon. I think she’s putting them up next week. I also have work in the Shiny Squirrel shop but it’s older and I’ll be having a show in there soon with brand new work! If there is something you like from my site, I’ll make you a print and send it to you. Email me and tell me what you are looking for and I’ll tell you price etc…samanthahahn@gmail.com
    thanks so much for your interest!!