Are you starting to think about Halloween costumes?

Halloween1
I am. It’s such a fun holiday. This year it’s on a Friday!! Yippee. I would love to see some of your costume ideas. I’ll post them and credit you. Please send in your favorite picture(s) of yourself in a Halloween costume. The more creative the better!! Let’s get the ideas rolling.

My mom always did a really great job with my make-up and costumes. It was never considered an option to buy something from the store. Do you think of new costumes each year or find something and stick with it each holiday? Here are a few costumes from my childhood and my husband’s absolutely tried and true favorite costume throughout his life:
Halloween3
halloween 2

10 Responses to Are you starting to think about Halloween costumes?

1. Hijiri October 9, 2008 at 12:23 am #

Ohhhh my god, how adorable!!! When I first saw the first pictures, I thought it was from magazine, and I thought it looks like a little Samantha… and it was you! So cute!!!

2. yasmine October 9, 2008 at 2:24 am #

geez samantha. you were frickin’ adorable!

3. Samantha Hahn October 9, 2008 at 7:26 am #

Ha!! Thanks Hijiri!!! Please send a photo of you for me to post!!!!! Do you have one?

4. Samantha Hahn October 9, 2008 at 7:26 am #

awewwww……thanks Yas…..

Please tell me you are all unpacked from your move and can locate a photo of you in costume!?!!

5. Kate October 10, 2008 at 1:38 pm #

I love how you look exactly the same. So effing cute!

6. samantha October 10, 2008 at 2:10 pm #

Thanks Kate!!!! You are too sweet. I love love love your photo too and will post next week! See you Sun!

7. another hahn October 11, 2008 at 6:25 pm #

where do I get one of those superman tees? in size: XM (extra muscular) please.

8. Samantha Hahn October 11, 2008 at 6:28 pm #

Ha!! I think you are joking…but if not, here’s a wide selection: http://www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&tag=mozilla-20&index=blended&link_code=qs&field-keywords=superman%20tshirt&sourceid=Mozilla-search

Maybe Dave has an extra few laying around?!

9. ambika October 13, 2008 at 3:10 pm #

I have *no* idea what to be for Halloween. I’m leaning towards Black Panther but I’m afraid of doing my hair in an afro–I think it’s probably too long. We shall see.

10. samantha hahn October 13, 2008 at 5:50 pm #

Try to use a pic and tease it out. That would be really cool. Just be careful wearing black sunglasses at night…..it might be hard to see! What have you been in the past? I got a cool photo of another blogger as a cowgirl. I’ll try to post some fun ideas later this week….feel free to send in photos, I’d love to post. I’ve gotten so many emails from bloggers and friends that are too embarrassed to show pictures….I’m like…what!!! I love Halloween photos!