It’s hard to resist shoes, especially for autumn. I am really in the mood for some of these clogs. My favorite pair of boots (the fourth image) is at the repair shop as I wore them to bits last year. They’re getting re-soled. I still love them but have my eyes on these! Tell me which you like best? What do you have your eye on for fall?
- Swedish Hasbeens Covered Super High (brown ones on sale for $99 at Free People), I love them in blue also. I just found the bordeaux slip-on super high on Amazon for $117 (free shipping). I think I’m going to get them? I don’t like very high heels. These are a little over 3″ but with the 1″ platform will feel like 2.5″ probably.
- Sven (hand crafted covered clog)
- Rachel Comey Note (flat ankle boots)
- Marc Jacobs (Plaque Western ankle boot stacked heel) (craaaaazzy expensive but nice to drool over)
- Marc Jacobs (Plaque Western stacked heel) (also craaaaazzy expensive but nice to drool over)
Check out my blogger girls shoe love posts at Wikstenmade and For Me, For You. Oh and have a really great weekend!