It’s hard to resist shoes, especially for autumn. I am really in the mood for some of these clogs. My favorite pair of boots (the fourth image) is at the repair shop as I wore them to bits last year. They’re getting re-soled. I still love them but have my eyes on these! Tell me which you like best? What do you have your eye on for fall?
- Swedish Hasbeens Covered Super High (brown ones on sale for $99 at Free People), I love them in blue also. I just found the bordeaux slip-on super high on Amazon for $117 (free shipping). I think I’m going to get them? I don’t like very high heels. These are a little over 3″ but with the 1″ platform will feel like 2.5″ probably.
- Sven (hand crafted covered clog)
- Rachel Comey Note (flat ankle boots)
- Marc Jacobs (Plaque Western ankle boot stacked heel) (craaaaazzy expensive but nice to drool over)
- Marc Jacobs (Plaque Western stacked heel) (also craaaaazzy expensive but nice to drool over)