I was saving this post for today and accidentally published it- back in time- in Oct. So sorry if you are seeing it twice. I’ve got a baby on my lap and it’s toying with my brain. I love having him here though!
I’m so lucky to have the fabulous Kate Miss guest posting for me here on Maquette. Her aesthetic is so enviable. Now I want all of these things for my new baby! Welcome Kate.
Hi, I’m Kate from For Me, For You! In honor of Samantha’s little one, I thought I’d use my guest post to highlight some of my favorite baby things I’ve come across that I love. I am in no way an expert in this area, having no kids and no plans for them for a while, but like a lot of girls I swoon over all things pint-sized and store cute things in my head for the future.
Clockwise from the top left:
- Baby Hank Vintage stocks the best vintage on Etsy for little ones –
- This “Fluffy Little Clouds” art print has little otters all over it (eep!) and
- would be cute for a kids room. Or my room. – I love everything in the
- baby line at DwellStudio, and most of it is very bold and colorful,
- but this simple organic
- knit blanket is probably my favorite – tiny leather
- slippers at flora and henri, for chic babies obviously – sculpted
- wooden animals, for playing and display – All the knit clothing at
- Oeuf is cute as can be, especially this wolf animal hat
- and booties, for your little wild thing. – Tiny Warbler hand makes
- lovely soft animals, like these sweet