I can’t believe I’ve been blogging since August 2007. It’s been so incredible along the way to connect with bloggers and readers! Some of whom have become true and dear friends outside the virtual world.
Thank you for tuning in to listen to my musings about the things that inspire me or just to look at my daily drawings and illustrations. Thank you for all of your support and encouragement.
For this occasion I thought it would be fun to round up some posts from over the years and re-share them (in doing so I feel my life flashing before my eyes). Hope you enjoy! All my love.
- Marie Claire illustrations 2010
- Got an agent 2010
- Print and Pattern book out 2010
- 20/10 show at Gallery Hanahou 2010
- Had a baby 2010
- Hipster illustration 2009
- Der Bilderklub 2009
- Tyler Bender collaboration 2009
- My pattern chair 2009
- Mini journal how-to in Bust Magazine 2009
- My pattern for Spoonflower article in Craft Magazine 2009
- Illustration in Glamour and Craft magazines 2008
- Got married 2008
- First surface pattern show 2008
- Interview with me in Foam Magazine 2008
- Maquette gift guide 2007
- a drawing a day for 31 days 2007
- paintings and drawings from 2007