Happy Monday. There’s a little nip in the air post
Hurricane tropical storm Irene. Fall is on it’s way. We spent a lot of time indoors this weekend. I did lots of work on some freelance projects, worked together on the apartment, building things, putting things away and hanging art on the walls and of course we played and read lots with Henry. Tomorrow I’ll do an apartment post.
My talented and stylish intern Harriet (who worked all day with me on Thursday at the gallery, framing pieces for the show) put together this fantastic autumn outfit for autumn days:
- Belted Trouser from Need Supply
- Elizabeth and James Architecture Cube Ring from Shopbop
- The Moor You Know Cardigan from Modcloth
- Lana Ankle Strap Heel from Freepeople
- Stolen Girlfriends Club Fur Sleeve Terry Top from Pixie Market
Have a great start to your week. XO.