10 Responses to Fab.com sale is live!

1. Mimi Kolb (@BentoBoxGirl) December 18, 2011 at 3:48 pm #

Fab to see you on Fab, Samantha!

2. Jennifer Mingucci December 18, 2011 at 8:34 pm #

AH! Sold out so quickly! Your work is truly stunning! Where can I currently purchase your prints?

3. Samantha Hahn December 18, 2011 at 8:53 pm #

thanks Mimi!

4. Samantha Hahn December 18, 2011 at 8:57 pm #

Hi Jennifer….there are still a couple left in the “parade” print and “eat work cuddle sleep”. Otherwise you can find my work here:

and you can email agent@cwc-i.com for a full catalog of originals and prints that Gallery Hanahou represents.

Fab asked me to add “my favorite Chanel nail polish colors” to the sale. So tomorrow there will be another limited run of 20 up on the site. This time it will be 8.5X11. So check back on Fab tomorrow.

hope you can find what you are looking for.

5. Jennifer Mingucci December 18, 2011 at 10:07 pm #

You just made my holiday season! I will be sure to send you a photo of your work in my apartment. AHHHH! So excited!

6. Samantha Hahn December 18, 2011 at 10:11 pm #

oh Jennifer, I’d love to see.

7. Mary Beth Rust December 18, 2011 at 10:25 pm #

Samantha, I purchased your ‘Girl with Toy Cars’ today off Fab.com and am ecstatic! I love your work and can’t wait to add it to my collection. Keep painting!

8. Samantha Hahn December 19, 2011 at 8:10 am #

Hi Mary, I’m so happy you have that piece. It’s one of my favorites. I hope you enjoy it as part of your collection. To maintain the colors I’d suggest getting a frame with UV glass so it can last forever in the state you bought it. All my best!
    Samantha

9. Mary Beth Rust December 19, 2011 at 8:34 am #

Thank you! I have two little boys and love fashion, so it seemed quite fitting. I posted it up on my blog to share the image with everyone. It’s so beautiful, I couldn’t keep it all to myself. Happy Holidays. Mary Beth

10. Samantha Hahn December 19, 2011 at 8:37 am #

Mary Beth,
    Thanks for the sweet post. It really is the perfect piece for a stylish woman who sometimes gets toys under foot. I have a two year old boy ; )