I’ve been a big fan of Dwell forever. Their prints, colors and overall style are just the best around, hands down. My jaw dropped upon entering the store. Joanna and I actually joked that we’d like to move in! There were so many beautiful pieces that straddled the perfect balance between vintage and modern. It’s so refreshing how consistent the aesthetic is. So frequently stores/brands are overwhelming, pulling your eye every which way. I love Dwell because every piece/ pattern can work together and you know that if you purchase something there, you’ll have it forever and not just one season.
If you are in NYC you have to check out the shop/all of the amazing attention to detail.
Here are a few Dwell items I’m seriously coveting:
- Franklin media cabinet (it was my absolute favorite piece in the shop, a show stopper, a piece I’d treasure)
- Axel round dining table (I’m loving the pops of gold with warm wood tones throughout the collection)
- Polka Dot print (this piece caught my eye hung salon style amongst other minimal black and white prints)
- Arion lamp (I was certain this was a vintage piece that they threw into the mix for the store opening. It’s not vintage but certainly vintage inspired. What a rad piece for an end table. I’d go so far as to say it’s the best reading light I’ve ever seen)
- Dwell/Pendleton Chelsea striped throw (my bed is begging for this….literally begging)
p.s have you seen the beautiful feature on Christiane Lemieux on my friend Violet’s site, the Glow?