Nothing says autumn like crisp air and the sweet smell of spiced apple cider and cinnamon. I can’t wait to go apple picking with my family and reap the benefits of having a baker as a mom.
Here are some recipes I found that belong in your belly:
- Twig Caramel Apples via Oh the lovely things
- Gluten and dairy free butternut squash, apple and hazelnut muffins via Canelle et Vanille
- Baked Apple Cider Donut Holes via Feastie
- Baked Apple Cider Doughnuts via Healthy-Delicious
- Apple Pancakes via Smitten Kitchen
If these recipes whet your appetite, be certain to check out my friend Erin’s blog Forest Feast for all sorts of seasonal recipes in her signature illustration/photography.
Header photo via Canelle et Vanille