I hope your weekend involves gleefully prancing around with balloons, or at least doing something else that makes you feel lighthearted.
Here’s where I procured these incredible photos:
Links to awesome things:
- Polaroid t-shirt from Rumplo via FFFound
- Heather of Skinny LaMinx’s in genius “I wish we had Ikea” (in South Africa) Tea towel
- Treatzone’s gocco prints on vintage wallpaper V-day cards (or frame-able art)
- Pretty and colorfully clad mom and baby on Face Hunter
- Beards are the new moustaches. Beard revue just wrote to tell me about their awesome Milton Glaser-esq beard poster for only $20
- Young Michael Jackson sings “we don’t have to change at all” in Free To Be. I sang it all week in my apartment to my husband’s chagrin.
- Printsource run down
- My love themed art in Poppytalk market
- I really want to be here
- Jason Wu designed Michelle Obama’s gown via Coquette. I’m on the “I love it” team