Jackson, Johnson & Roe

Jackson, Johnson and Roe

I discovered Jackson, Johnson & Roe while reading one of my new favorite blogs Wikstenmade by talented clothing designer and maker Jenny Gordy who I’ve posted about here. I love dresses with sleeves that are not cap or three quarter length. Jackson, Johnson & Roe have some beautiful colors, delicate prints and the perfect silhouettes that I so covet while shopping.

Thanks for the heads up Jenny!

Got a really nice post from Amy on Apartment Therapy today, my first day of printsource. Got some mean commenters though…boooo. Made me sad.

13 Responses to Jackson, Johnson & Roe

1. Jules August 4, 2009 at 7:43 pm #

Hey Sister, don’t let the critics get you down. The unfortunate consequence of what we do is that it is subjective and everyone has an opinion (educated or otherwise). You are exceedingly talented and work your arse off! Keep the faith and lots of luck at Printsource.

2. Samantha Hahn August 4, 2009 at 7:49 pm #

thanks so much Jules!!!!! You are too sweet.

3. montague August 5, 2009 at 4:33 am #

such gorgeous stuff! i do love that raincoat!
    and as Jules said – don’t worry about comments. you are truly talented!

4. Samantha Hahn August 5, 2009 at 5:36 am #

thanks Amy!! I will try to ignore the meanies out there.

I love that raincoat too!

5. lisa August 5, 2009 at 10:53 am #

oh man, those commenters don’t know what they’re talking about. bish, pleeease. your work is lovely and amazing, as are you. xo.

6. Samantha Hahn August 5, 2009 at 6:13 pm #

thanks Lisa!! You are a good friend and I’m glad to have you in my corner!!

7. Emilie August 6, 2009 at 8:23 am #

I really don’t get online meanies. It’s bad karma.
    Your prints are fab, that’s all you need to worry about 😉

8. samantha hahn August 6, 2009 at 5:02 pm #

awww thanks so much.

You win some, you lose some. You just can’t please everyone!!
    Thanks for the support!

9. jenn gordy August 9, 2009 at 2:21 pm #

thanks for the shout out! mean commenters suck! and you don’t deserve that. i’m sorry.

10. jenn gordy August 9, 2009 at 2:25 pm #

okay, i just looked at the design therapy post, and i love the prints you did! those haters can eat my poo. : )

11. Samantha Hahn August 9, 2009 at 2:44 pm #

Thanks sweet Jenn!!!

I just have to get tougher….there will always be critics. Can’t expect everyone to like what I do. It’s hard sometimes not to be emotionally connected though as I’m sure you know!

12. Suzanne Meyer - Pistorius August 11, 2009 at 11:39 am #

Hi Samantha
    I stopped by your booth last week to introduce myself – anyone who made nasty comments about our(thats all of us) work deserves to be shot at dawn with a water cannon – I love your stuff – I want that sexy red toile !!!!
    Suzanne

13. Samantha Hahn August 11, 2009 at 11:43 am #

Ha!!!! Thanks Suzanne!!! It was an interesting show. I will have to see how I did within the next 6 months. Hopefully the contacts we both made will pay off!!! I love your attitude.